POSITION OPEN – Kids4Peace Jerusalem
Guest Relations Coordinator
Jerusalem Experience Workshops & Tours
Kids4Peace Jerusalem seeks an outgoing, detail-oriented Guest Relations Coordinator for our Jerusalem Experience workshops and tours.
The Jerusalem Experience is a Kids4Peace social venture that offers workshops, seminars and tours for visitors to Jerusalem who want to engage with our interfaith community. Youth and staff lead sessions during the year, with more intensive, multi-day experiences in the summer.
You will coordinate with tour operators and group leaders to welcome over 1,000 visitors from abroad who want to see our work for change. You will manage the booking and payment process, logistical arrangements for visiting groups, scheduling Kids4Peace workshop leaders and speakers, hosting visitors for their sessions, and following-up with guests after their program.
As the face of Kids4Peace to these visitors, you will bring passion for the Kids4Peace mission and enthusiasm for youth leadership, interfaith relations, and grassroots peacebuilding. We are looking for a flexible, welcoming colleague with impeccable attention to detail.
- Coordinate bookings & payments with tour providers and group leaders
- Schedule Kids4Peace workshop leaders and speakers for each session
- Maintain the Jerusalem Experience calendar, and coordinate space with other programs
- Host groups at the Kids4Peace office, including room setup
- Help create and distribute print materials for guests
- Send follow-up communication to cultivate an ongoing relationship with individual visitors
- Solicit feedback from visitors and group leaders, to help improve the program
- Promptly respond to questions and requests for information
- Professional-level proficiency in English; Arabic or Hebrew is a plus
- Strong computer skills, particularly Google applications and spreadsheets
- Clear verbal and written communications, especially phone and email
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including afternoons, evenings, and some weekends
Scope: This is a part-time position of 10-16 hours per week; hours and schedule will vary. Compensation is 60 NIS per hour.
About Kids4Peace: Kids4Peace Jerusalem is a passionate community of Israeli and Palestinian youth, parents and educators who are forging relationships across divides and working to create a more peaceful reality in the city they share. As Jerusalem’s largest interfaith youth movement, Kids4Peace operates dialogue, leadership and social action programs after-school and in the summer for over 350 youth from diverse religions and backgrounds.
To Apply: Send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com by February 28th.