AUGUST 1-12, HENDERSONVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA
Our world needs a new generation of activists – to lead the way to peace.
Join 100 Israeli, Palestinian and American teens at camp this summer.
- Deepen your understanding of religious traditions through educational sessions, conversation with peers, and observation of religious services.
- Explore and learn more about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, learn about the US Civil Rights Movement, and explore current social issues facing communities in the United States.
- Deepen your skills as you work as a peace leader in your community
- Take part in lots of camp activities such as music, art, exploring nature, swimming, ropes courses, and more!
Take your place as an activist, peacemaker and global leader.
International Camp Application Details
- Eligibility: Youth currently in 8th grade (as of the 17-18 school year) with a passion for interfaith understanding and social change.
- Deadline: The priority deadline is March 1st; registrations will be accepted on a rolling basis until all places are filled. Sign Up today!
- Tuition: $1,800 plus the cost of transportation, to be arranged by families with support and guidelines from Kids4Peace. Scholarships are available.
- Logistics: Lodging take place at Blue Star Camps in Hendersonville, NC. All meals, ground transportation and program materials are provided. Kosher, halal, vegetarian and vegan food available on request.
- Questions: For more information, please contact: (US families) Hannah Hochkeppel, International Camp Co-Director, at email@example.com or (Jerusalem families) Suma Qawasmi, International Camp Co-Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Flyer: We encourage you to download and share our promotional flyer!