10 Day Leadership Intensive
Summer 2017 schedule will be announced this spring.
Check out last year’s lineup of programs … you’ll be busy!
Institute – Phase 2
After DC, the Jerusalem youth will visit US cities and summer camps to tell their stories and build support for Israeli/Palestinian peace. Some American youth will have the chance to join them. Others may be invited to participate in local experiences, like community organizing training or advanced advocacy workshops. Details TBD.
Back at Home
Put your skills into action, with one or more of these impact actions:
- Organize and lead other youth to address an issue in your community.
- Tell your story and promote peace through public speaking, writing, or the media.
- Stand up for people experiencing prejudice, discrimination or inequality.
- Advocate for changes in policy with your local, state or national leaders.
- Teach other youth about religious diversity, global conflicts, or peace leadership skills.
- Help to solve conflicts in your communities.