It’s an honor to share this 2015 Annual Report – full of inspiring stories about what we achieved together this year.
- Our first USAID Grant for Jerusalem
- An Interfaith Youth Conference in Kids4Peace Boston
- A feature on the US Institute of Peace website
- 215 youth attending summer programs across the USA and Israel
- 300 youth meetings & workshops in Jerusalem and American chapters
- A new Dialogue to Action program for Young Adults
And hundreds of lives changed – by an experience of peace, a community of hope, and skills to raise their voices for change.
As the conflict continues in Jerusalem, and voices of intolerance and hatred grow louder across the USA, let’s join together to build this interfaith movement — and support even more youth on their journey to peace.
Fr. Josh Thomas, Executive Director