Together Peace is Possible
Founded in Jerusalem in 2002, KIDS4PEACE is an interfaith community of more than 1,800 Israeli, Palestinian and North American members (youth, families and educators) working together for a better future.
Through a network of local chapters and international camps, we provide a six-year, year-round educational program for Jewish, Christian & Muslim youth. Activities focus on interfaith dialogue, community-building, leadership development, and nonviolent action.
- 1,000 alumni over 13 years
- 400 youth involved in 2014-2015 programs, plus 800 parents and 200 educators and volunteers.
- In 2014, 100% retention rate in Jerusalem youth programs
- Largest & most diverse interfaith youth organization in Jerusalem and neighboring areas of the West Bank
- 7 local chapters in the USA with more in formation
- 6 year, year-round educational program (age 12-18)
- Violence Stops with US: K4P Jerusalem stood together at Mamilla Mall. Read More >>
- Jerusalem staff met with Dr. Shaun Casey, Director of Faith Based & Community Initiatives at the U.S. State Department. Read More >>
- Harvard Law School Mediation & Negotiation Clinical Program is conducting a consulting project on K4P’s internal decision-making strategies.
- Active Member of the Alliance for Middle East Peace. Program collaborations with 8 member orgs.