Founded in Jerusalem in 2002, KIDS4PEACE is an interfaith community of more than 1,800 Israeli, Palestinian and North American members (youth, families and educators) working together for a better future.
Through a network of local chapters and international camps, we provide a six-year, year-round educational program for Jewish, Christian & Muslim youth. Activities focus on interfaith dialogue, community-building, leadership development, and nonviolent action.
IN THE PRESS
- Violence Stops with US: K4P Jerusalem stood together at Mamilla Mall. Read More >>
- Jerusalem staff met with Dr. Shaun Casey, Director of Faith Based & Community Initiatives at the U.S. State Department. Read More >>
- Harvard Law School Mediation & Negotiation Clinical Program is conducting a consulting project on K4P’s internal decision-making strategies.
- Active Member of the Alliance for Middle East Peace. Program collaborations with 8 member orgs.
- 1,000 alumni over 13 years
- 400 youth involved in 2014-2015 programs, plus 800 parents and 200 educators and volunteers.
- In 2014, 100% retention rate in Jerusalem youth programs
- Largest & most diverse interfaith youth organization in Jerusalem and neighboring areas of the West Bank
- 7 local chapters in the USA with more in formation
- 6 year, year-round educational program (age 12-18)